IT Solution Center
Welcome to the IT Solution Center (ITSC). The ITSC assists TTUHSC faculty, staff,
and current students with IT provided services and IT related issues. To the left
are a list of available resource links and frequently asked questions. We recommend
searching SolveIT, our IT knowledge base for answers to most IT questions and solutions
to most IT issues. If you are still having trouble locating the information you need
or wish to speak with an ITSC representative, please contact the ITSC or regional
IT listed below. The ITSC hours of operations are 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, and is located on the 1st Floor of the Preston Smith Library in Suite 160 on the TTUHSC Lubbock campus.
The ITSC can assist with a variety of technical issues in the following areas:
- Installing and/or configuring TTUHSC Wi-Fi, VPN, e-mail, Barracuda anti-spam firewall,
McAfee Virus Scan.
- Configuring TTUHSC e-mail on mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Downloading or purchasing media for select Microsoft and McAfee products.
- eRaider activation and services..
- New computer and peripheral suggestions.
- Avaya VoIP phone support.
- Various hardware and software questions and problems.
IT Solution Center contact information:
Technicians are available at the following campuses Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.
- 5 p.m. to answer any technical questions or concerns you may have.