TTUHSC Strategic Plan
TTUHSC Goals and Objectives
- TTUHSC will foster the development of competent health care professionals and biomedical
- Increase student enrollment in targeted academic programs.
- Develop and enhance academic programs that reflect targeted health care education needs.
- Provide academic and student support services which promote student success across the institution.
- TTUHSC will recruit, develop, and retain outstanding employees.
- Recruit, develop, and retain faculty who enhance the reputation of the university.
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified staff.
- TTUHSC will advance knowledge and health care practice through innovative research
- Develop and enhance programs to facilitate an increase in externally funded, peer-reviewed research that reflects a diversity of interests.
- TTUHSC will promote improved community health through the provision of patient care
services and health care education.
- Improve access to quality health care and education among targeted populations.
- TTUHSC will operate effectively and efficiently through maximization of available
- Maintain financial stability through efficient management of fiscal resources and fundraising efforts.
- Maintain appropriate technology to promote effective operations in a multi-campus system.
- Operate and maintain a physical environment conducive to learning, research, and patient care.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to accomplish the mission of the institution.