CHANGE IS PROGRESS Coming Soon! A New TechJobs!
A New Approach to the Applicant and New Employee Experience!
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Texas Tech University will soon be implementing a new Applicant Tracking and Talent Acquisition solution. This system will streamline the recruiting, hiring and onboarding process, from the posting of a vacant position to the gathering of the new hire paperwork and post hire information.
As we strive to attract and retain highly qualified faculty and staff to support the system’s mission, goals and the advancement of knowledge, the new TechJobs will reflect Texas Tech excellence by:
• Providing a streamlined hiring lifecycle from talent needs assessment, requisition creation, and sourcing, to candidate selection and onboarding.
• Publishing faculty, staff and student employment opportunities online in a timely manner in order to generate a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
• Integrating with our Banner HRIS to increase institutional efficiencies and to realize the true economies of scale related to the advanced technology of new software.
• Automating and tracking new hire paperwork and the onboarding process to accelerate time-to-productivity and compliance adherence with data feeds to the existing document imaging system.
• Complying with new federal guidelines.
Watch for ongoing communication with the new TechJobs implementation timeline and dates for mandatory training for hiring managers. Remember: Change is Progress!
return to main page