4th Annual Poverty Banquet
The TTUHSC International Medicine Club (IMC) is hosting its fourth annual Poverty Banquet to raise awareness of global poverty and funds for donation to Breedlove Foods Inc., a local non-profit organization dedicated to providing nutritious food to the world’s most vulnerable. In its history, Poverty Banquet has raised over 80,000 Breedlove meals for communities in need through ticket sales and donations.
- Monday, April 8, 2011
- 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Legacy Event Center Ballroom
1500 14th ST
- Speaker: Dr. Mohamed Bailor Barrie, WellBody Alliance, Sierra Leone
- Tickets: $10
Tickets are available at the following locations and times. All proceeds go to Breedlove Foods Inc. (Cash & checks accepted. Checks should be made payable to International Medicine Club.)
- TTUHSC Office of International Affairs (2B410), 8:00 am—5:00 pm
- ACB Lobby, Tuesdays & Thursdays beginning March 19, noon—1:00 pm
- Global Health Lecture Series, Wednesday, March 20 (ACB 110) & Thursday, March 28 (ACB 100), noon
For more information about the event, contact Sati Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
return to main page