DNP Scholarly Poster Presentations
Friday, November 15, 2013 - 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Location: 2AB Foyer (outside of administrative offices)
The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program faculty and students cordially invite you to a scholarly poster presentation of projects on Health Information Technology for DNP Practice from 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. Friday (Nov. 15) in the 2AB Foyer (outside of School of Nursing administrative offices).
DNP Students will be available for questions and discussion.
Add To Calendar
return to main page
- Texting in Health care
- Innovative use of audience response systems in virtual collaboration
- Barriers to real time charting and the EHR
- Public health registries
- PeraTrend survillence software utilizing the Rothman index compared to the Modified Early Warning Score system in enhancing clinical decision making for improved patient outcomes
- Enhancing patient throughput with the use of technology
- Remote monitoring to improve patient compliance