HSC Budget Office
The mission of the offices of Budget and Institutional Research at Texas Tech University Health Science Center is to provide financial management through budgetary controls and generate information necessary for sound decision-making through planning, oversight, and reporting in order to support faculty and staff in achieving the institutional mission.
The functions of the Budget Office include:
- Develop and administer the Annual Operating Budget
- Maintain all appointment and financial data related to employees
- Maintain the integrity of the finance and human resources data and systems
- Prepare reports as required by TTUHSC administration and state and federal agencies
- Prepare the Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR) and analyze corresponding legislation