- Guillermo Altenberg, M.D., Ph.D., Professor
Structure, function and regulation of connexins (gap-junction proteins) and ATP-binding
cassette proteins in health and disease.
(806) 743-2531, G.Altenberg@ttuhsc.edu
- Pablo Artigas, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Structure based functional studies of Na/K ATPase and bilayer regulation of membrane
(806) 743-3170, Pablo.Artigas@ttuhsc.edu
- Michael P. Blanton, Ph.D., Professor & Director
Structural analysis of ligand gated channels.
(806) 743-2425, Michael.Blanton@ttuhsc.edu
- Michael Conn, Ph.D., Professor
Structure, function and trafficking of G-protein coupled receptors in health and disease.
(806) 743-3600, Michael.Conn@ttuhsc.edu
- Luis Cuello, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Structure-function studies of voltage-gated K+ channels.
(806) 743-2525, Luis.Cuello@ttuhsc.edu
- Joe A. Fralick, Ph.D., Professor
Transport physiology of bacteria.
(806) 743-2555, Joe.Fralick@ttuhsc.edu
- Vadivel Ganapathy, Ph.D., Professor
Studies involve analysis of the physiological and molecular aspects of several members
of the SLC gene families with a focus on their role in disease processes and their
potential use as drug targets. Another aspect of our studies involves the biological
functions of three specific G-protein-coupled receptors for metabolites: GPR109A for
beta-hydroxybutyrate, GPR91 for succinate, and GPR81 for lactate.
(806) 743-2518, Vadivel.Ganapathy@ttuhsc.edu
- Lan Guan, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor & Director
High-resolution structure modeling of solute transporters.
(806) 743-3102, Lan.Guan@ttuhsc.edu
- Juyang Huang, Ph.D., Professor
The role of cholesterol in determining the physical, chemical and functional properties
(806) 742-4780, Juyang.Huang@ttu.edu
- Michaela Jansen, Pharm.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor
Structure and function studies of ligand-gated ion channels and transporters.
(806) 743-4059, Michaela.Jansen@ttuhsc.edu
- Michael Latham, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
The role of conformational changes in the function of a critical DNA double strand
break repair complex.
(806) 834-2564, email@example.com
- Hongjun Liang, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Membrane biophysics and bionanotechnology
(806) 743-1463, H.Liang@ttuhsc.edu
- Thomas A. Pressley, Ph.D., Professor
Function and regulation of the sodium-potassium pump and similar ion transporters.
(806) 743-4056, Thomas.Pressley@ttuhsc.edu
- Luis Reuss, M.D., Professor
Ion and water transport mechanisms; structure and function of gap-junction channels
(806) 743-2627, Luis.Reuss@ttuhsc.edu
- R. Bryan Sutton, Ph.D., Professor
X-ray crystallography of peripheral membrane associating C2 domains in synaptotagmin
and human dysferlin.
(806) 743-4058, Roger.B.Sutton@ttuhsc.edu
- Ina Urbatsch, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Structure-function relationships in the multidrug-resistance proteins.
(806) 743-2700, Ina.Urbatsch@ttuhsc.edu
- Joachim Weber, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Enzymatic mechanism of ATP synthesis by the ATP synthase.
(806) 742-1297, Joachim.Weber@ttuhsc.edu
- Ben Wylie, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Studies of the structure and function of potassium channels and G protein-coupled
receptors (GPCRs) receptors in lipid bilayers and native membranes using solid-state
nuclear magnetic resonance.
Last Updated: September 2, 2016