Office of Development
Why Give to TTUHSC - El Paso
This is your opportunity to make to truly make a difference in the future of health care for El Paso and our region. Your support of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine is the first new medical school launched in Texas in the last 30 years and it is positioned to bring better health care, better jobs and better quality of life to tens of thousands of people throughout the state and beyond.
With your help, we can change lives and change futures. To make it happen, though, we need your partnership and support. Here’s why:
- Because you can make a difference and support our bright and passionate students
- Because we need a build a stronger and greater pipeline of future health care professionals
- Because we need to advance excellence in health care through practice, research and service that is culturally competent and responsive of our border communities needs
- Because your support will help us recruit and retain the world-class faculty that will drive the process of teaching, discovery and research
- Because it the economic impact will continue to generate jobs and business for the El Paso Border Region
Together, we can make this happen.
Your gift can help the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine prepare new generations of physicians and researchers who will positively influence the future health and well-being of people throughout El Paso, our state, and the entire nation.
For more information on supporting the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, please contact our Development Office:
PH (915) 783-6270
FX (915) 783-6279