Contact Us at:
200 N. Concepcion
El Paso, TX 79905
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Information Security Office has been established to administer TTUHSC El Paso’s Information Security Program. Our responsibilities include the following:
- To document and maintain an up-to-date information security program.
- To develop and recommended policies and establish procedures and practices to ensure the security of information resources against unauthorized or accidental modification, destruction or disclosure.
- To safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of information.
- To monitor the effectiveness of defined controls for TTUHSC's information resources.
- To develop strategies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local information security requirements.