Ms.Gayle Greve Hunt and Inaugural Class of Traditional BSN Students 2011
As I settle into my new role as Founding Dean of the Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing, I am inspired by each and every member of the faculty and staff that I have had the privilege of meeting. The excitement generated by the bustling activity of the TTUHSC community is awesome! The passion and dedication that I have encountered strengthens my sense that our school is well prepared for the challenges and opportunities facing health care in the 21st century.
My vision encompasses the following:
- Increasing undergraduate and second degree student enrollment
- Exploring graduate program opportunities
- Attracting new faculty members
- Forming strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Focusing on faculty development and scholarship
The future of nursing is happening now and the possibilities are endless. That is why I am so very excited to be your new dean.
My sincere thanks to each of you for your warm welcome to El Paso!