Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
The TTUHSC Office of Financial Aid is committed to excellence and our staff is here to serve current and future students of the TTUHSC.
We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions at any point during the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Financial Aid Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's code of conduct.
- Submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA now!
- Don't forget to fill out your school's 2014-2015 scholarship application here.
- Upcoming Fall 2014 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates:
- School of Pharmacy P2, P3, P4 - August 9th
- School of Nursing (El Paso) - August 10th
- School of Allied Health & School of Nursing - August 11th
- Please allow an additional 3-4 business days for your financial aid refund to be fully processed.
- 2014-2015 Direct Loan Interest Rates