Selected for Verification
Once you have submitted the FAFSA, you may be required to submit other supporting documents. The supporting documents vary according to your particular situation, and must be received by the deadline specified when the request is made.
Please include the student's name and Student ID (R#) on the top of all documents you submit to our office. The forms and data should all be legible. If DHS immigration documentation is required, be sure to photocopy both sides of the documents.
A. If you have been assigned an eRaiderID (R#) login to the Web Raider Portal.
- Select the MyTech tab, and follow these instructions:
- Select Link-"TTUHSC Student Financial Aid Information".
- Select Link-"Documentation Requested and Submitted".
- Select Link-"Student Requirements" and select the appropriate aid year.
- Complete any Unsatisfied Requirements in "Required" status.
B. If you have NOT been assigned an eRaiderID - Logon to Merlin and review the documents you need to submit for your financial aid file.
C. If more than one academic period is available, please review each of them. If you lack forms to complete your application, most are available via a link from these locations. Missing documents should be submitted as soon as possible.
D. Failure to submit all required documents could result in a delay in financial aid funding.
If you have any questions, please contact us: TTUHSC Financial Aid Office or 806.743.3025.
**NOTE** Missing information/documentation notifications are emailed to the student’s TTUHSC e-mail account. You will not receive written notification.
Do you need copies of your tax transcript?
After submitting the FAFSA, and any other supporting documents, the student will receive an award notice via their Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center e-mail account. The notice will include a link to WebRaider, where the student can view their financial aid award eligibility.
Accepting Financial Aid Offers
1. Login to the WebRaider Portal and then click the “MyTech” tab.
2. Select Link – “View and Accept Financial Aid Awards”, and choose the appropriate aid year.
3. Select the “Terms and Conditions” tab, and acknowledge.
4. Select the “Accept Award Offer” tab, and accept the amount of aid you wish to receive.
If you accept direct student loans, remember to submit your Master Promissory Note (MPN), and complete Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov.