Evaluation of the by 500 Clinicians across the country
Presented at the 2001 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology annual meeting in Orlando, Florida (Abstract Chapman E. Ting S.)
- Do you agree that the helps you to classify your patient's asthma severity promptly?
- Do you agree that the reminds you to inquire of various possible asthma triggers on your asthmatic patients?
- Do you agree that the helps you to follow Step Therapy Based on Asthma Severity?
- Do you agree that the reminds you to prescribe the recommended dosages of inhaled steroid for different severity of asthma?
- Do you agree that the reminds you to educate your patient on inflammatory nature of asthma?
- Do you agree that the reminds you to teach your patient on Peak Flow Meter, inhaler technique, and to provide asthma action plan?
- Do you agree that the can enhance your adherence to asthma guidelines in your practice?
- Do you agree that the should be disseminated to all clinicians in the trenches?