Occupational Health Program
Infection Control Screening
All TTUHSC-El Paso new employees are required to complete an Infection Control Screening prior to the start of their employment, per
An appointment should be scheduled at least a week prior to the anticipated start date. Call the Occupational Health Office at (915) 215-4429 to make an appointment.
The Infection Control Screening includes a review of communicable diseases and immunizations to establish immunity. Vaccinations are provided as needed.
The review involves:
- Completion of the Infection Control Screening and Tuberculosis Screening Forms
- Rubella immunity assessment
- Measles Immunity assessment
- Varicella immunity assessment
- Tuberculosis screening and follow-up
- Hepatitis B vaccination assessment for employees who have potential for blood or body fluid exposure during the course of their employment.
- Tdap vaccination
- Influenza vaccination assessment
Any required vaccinations/titers will be administered free of charge if adequate records are not available.