Infection Control Program
New Employee Infection Control Screening
All prospective employees who have received an offer of employment by Human Resources are required to be screened by the Occupational Health Service.
An appointment should be scheduled at least a week prior to the anticipated start date. Call the Occupational Health Office at (915) 215-4429 to make an appointment.
Employees must bring the following documents:
- Infection Control Screening and Tuberculosis Screening Forms
- Immunization records (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B)
- Copies of any TB skin testing done within the last 12 months
- Copies of any chest x-ray reports done within the last 12 months
- Copies of Laboratory antibody titers
Any required vaccinations/titers will be administered free of charge if adequate records are not available.
Failure to complete an infection control screening may result in suspension or termination of employment.