Department of Psychiatry
- All applicants must submit together with documentation the Universal Application for Fellowship.
- Notarized copy of original medical school transcript in the original language (and translation if IMG).
- Copy of original Dean's letter in the original language (and translation if IMG).
- Copy of USMLE Transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation (if the applicant has previous residency training in the U.S., then a letter from the Program Director must be included as a 4th letter of recommendation).
- Curriculum Vitae - must be current and in chronological order.
- Personal Statement.
- Notarized copy of Medical School diploma in the original language (and translation if IMG) or 5th pathway certificate (front & back of diplomas for schools from Mexico & need stamp from Secretaria de Educacion Publica-SEP).
- Copy of ECFMG certificate (must be current for appointment year).
- Clinical Rotation Affidavit (IMGs only-if clinical rotation was done in LCME accredited medical school).
- Texas Tech sponsors J-1 Visas only.
- Proof copy of Immigration Status if not U.S. Citizen. (Must be current for appointment year).
- Copy of license to practice medicine in your country and translated if necessary.
All applicants are subjected to a background check before beginning residency.
For International Medical Graduates (IMG), immigration documentation must be valid and current before starting residency.