Recent Faculty Research
Anoop Ayyappan, MD:
- Ayyappan AP, Jhaveri KS, CT and MRI of hepatocellular carcinoma: an update. Expert Rev. Anticancer Ther. 2010 Apr; 10(4):507-19.
- Ayyappan AP, Jhaveri KS, Haider MA. Radiological assessment of mesenteric and retroperitoneal cyst in adults, is there a role for chemical shift MR imaging? Clinical Imaging. 2010 Apr (Epub).
- Ayyappan AP, Agriantonis DJ, Diaz JR, Aguila J, Calleros JE. Spontaneous perinephric hemorrhage, etiology and spectrum of cross-sectional imaging appearances. Submitted for pub 2010, Web pub, interactive exhibit, presented at ASER meeting, 2010.
Fernando Azarcon, MD:
- Azarcon F. Endovascular repair of a post traumatic pseudoaneurysm/dissection of the innominate artery as sole presentation of a blunt chest injury. Submitted to ASER, 2010.
- Azarcon F. Traumatic pseudoaneurysm/dissection of the innominate artery as sole presentation of a blunt chest injury. Submitted to Journal of Radiology case reports, 2010.
Humera M. Chaudhary, MD:
- Chaudhary HM. Imaing of "six pack" in black and white- Imaging review of rectus abdominis. ARRS Boston. May 2009.
- Chaudhary HM. Secondary ovarian tumor: An impact on clinical management. International Cancer Imaging Society, Salzburg Austria. Oct 2009.
- Chaudhary HM. Blunt abdominal trauma - case based review. ARRS annual meeting. San Diego, May 2010.
Adolfo Escobar-Prieto, MD:
- Escobar-Prieto A, Caro E, Mendoza C. Aplasia cutis congenita with hemorrhage of the superior sagital sinus: treatment, neurosurgical implications and report of a case treated and observed for a period of 18 years. Arch Neurosurg. Vol 14, No. 2:127-131, 2009.
- Escobar-Prieto A, Kim, Pandey, Karim. Lung torsion. A surgical complication (case of the day). Society of Thoracic Radiology Meeting, 2011.
Branko M. Plavsic, MD, PhD:
- Plavsic, BM, Kupesic S. Adnexal torsion: Color doppler and 3-D ultrasound abdominal imaging 2009:1-5.
Luis Ramos, MD:
- Ramos-Duran L, Bastarrika G, Schoepf J, Rosenblum MA, Abro JA, Brothers RL, Zubieta JL, Chiaramida SA, KyoungKang Doo. Adenosine-stress dynamic myocardial volume perfusion imaging with second generation dual-source computed tomography: concepts and first experiences. Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. March-April 2010.
- Ramos-Duran L, Nance JW, Schoepf UJ. Tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy: findings on cardiac CT and coronary catheterisation. Heart 2010.
- Ramos-Duran L, Zwerner PL, Nikolaou K, Reiser MF. Automated computer-aided stenosisdetection at coronary CT angiography: initial experience Journal European Radiology. Nov 04, 2009.
- Ramos-Duran L, Kang DK, Schoepf UJ, et al. Reproductibility of CT signs of right ventricular dysfunction in acute pulmonary Embolism. Jun 2010.
Arvine E. Robinson, MD, MPH:
- Radiography of Congenital Heart Disease, visiting lecturer, University of South Alabama School of Medicine, Dept. Radiology. April 2010.