Recent Resident/Fellow Research
Jorge L. Sarmiento, MD:
- Sarmiento JL. Acoustic radiation force impulse (ARFI) for the quantitative and qualitaive assesment of the primary and secondary hepatic malignancies.Nov 2009.
- Sarmiento JL. Multi-segment intima media variability and repeatability in subjects at risks for advanced atherosclerosis. April 2010.
Demetrios Agriantonis, MD
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. In recognition of outstanding radiologic research 2009.
- BorderZS, Pickhardt PJ, Kim DH, Lubner MG, Agriantonis DJ, Hinhaw JL. Bowel preparation for Ct colonography: blinded comparison of magnesium citrate and sodium phosphate for catharsis. Radiology 254: 138-144, Jan 2010.
- Agriantonis DJ, Diaz J, Aguila J, Ayyappan AP, Calleros JE. Spontaneous perinephric hemorrhage: etiology and spectrum of cross-sectionall imaging appearances. ASER, July 2010.
- Agriantonis DJ. 3-D ultrasound, color doppler and MDCT in female pelvic masses. Scientific presentation to the Society of Gastrointestinal Radiology, Feb 2009. TTUHSC-El Paso Grand Rounds, June 2009.
Jesus Diaz, MD:
- CT with multiplanar reconstruction in the diagnosis of abdominal emergencies: nontraumatic abdominal hemorrhage and intestinal obstruction. poster presented at annual meeting of association of university radiologist (AUR), March 23-26, 2010. San Diego.
- NIH grant in conjunction with internal medicine gastroenterology service. "Gastric retention scintigraphy in patients with gastroparesis"
- Arnold P. Gold and Picker institute grant proposal. Routine entrance skin and organ dose estimates for pediatric patients utilizing optically stimulated luminescence chip dosimeters. May 2010.
Laura Guillihan, MD:
- Guillihan L. Blunt abdominal thoracic trauma, case based review. Poster presentation. Montreal, Canada. April 2010.
- Guillihan L. Critical findings that make a radiology report meaningful in midface fractures, a pictorial review. 2009
- Guillihan L. Multi-segment intima media variability and repeatability in subjects at risk for advanced atherosclerosis. April 2010.
Shilpa Pandey, MD:
- Pandey S, Gavito J, Ramos L. Diffusion tensor imaging in multiple sclerosis, diffuse axonal injury and neoplasm. Poster presented at annual meeting of Association of University Radiologist (AUR). March 23-26,2010, San Diego.