The Surgery Clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
|Clinic number: (915) 215-5300||Administration number: (915) 215-5310|
- General Surgery
- Breast Disease Services
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Minor Surgery
- Ophthalmic Services
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Burn Care and Treatment (Telemedicine)
- Dr. A.H. Tyroch - Chair, General Surgery & Trauma
- Dr. S. Dougherty - Clinical Medical Director, General Surgery
- Dr. B. Davis - General Surgery
- Dr. A. Morales González - Colorectal
- Dr. S.F. McLean - General Surgery & Trauma
- Dr. E.C. Saltzstein - Medical Director UBCC, Breast Surgeon
- Dr. V.J. Olivas - General Surgery/Breast Surgeon
- Dr. E. Rogers-Delmas - General Surgery & Trauma
- Dr. M.F. Rhodes - Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Dr. T. Filler - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dr. D. Meier - Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. W. Spurbeck - Medical Director, Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. W. Miller - Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. F.J. Agullo - Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. D. Blumenfeld - Ophthalmologist
- Dr. M. Maldonado - Optometrist
- D. Vallejo, NP
All patients presenting to clinic must have written referrals from their primary or referring physician in order for surgical evaluations to be performed. All surgeries are performed at University Medical Center of El Paso.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso, Surgery Clinic provides patient services to an average of 12,000 patients and performs 2,000+ elective surgeries annually. We hope that the above information is beneficial in your search for a physician.
University Medical Center of El Paso is the primary teaching facility for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso faculty, residents, and medical students.