TTUHSC Finance and Administration
HomeGeneral ServicesMail Services

Mail Services


Outbound Shipping Forms Inbound Shipping Forms
Use an Inbound Shipping Forms to issue a pre-paid shipping label to an outside entity


  • Not available for international shipments - Use your departmental P-Card.
  • FOP number is required
  • Outbound items that need an accompanying pre-paid return label - Use the Outbound Shipping Forms, check Round Trip Shipping.

Hazardous Materials, Dangerous Goods, and Infectious Substances require training and certification in order to ship.  Contact Safety Services at 806.743.2597 before shipping.  Please plan ahead.