All returns should be coordinated with the vendor prior to bringing your item(s) down for shipping. Proper paperwork must accompany all return shipments.
Most vendors will provide a Return Authorization number to include in your return shipment. This is a reference number and NOT a shipping number. Most returns must be shipped back to the vendor at your own expense. Your return item(s) may be shipped in Copy/Mail BA109 by USPS mail or by completing a shipping form. (Shipping Forms are also available in Copy/Mail BA109.)
The department is responsible for notifying Purchasing and Accounts Payable regarding any item(s) purchased through the TechBuy system. For assistance with TechBuy, please contact Purchasing at 743-7841.
- Login to TechBuy and select the Staples punchout.
- Select "Order Management" on the upper right-hand side of the Staples site.
- Select "Returns" then select the order number from your packing slip.
- Complete the required fields.
- Print three copies of the Return Confirmation page.
- 1 copy goes IN the box being returned.
- 1 copy goes ON the outside of the box being returned.
- 1 copy is for your records.
- Bring your item(s) to Copy/Mail BA109 for Shipping Carrier pickup.
- Contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9897 or www.dell.com/contact within 21 days of the invoice date.
- Obtain a Credit Authorization Number (CRA) from Dell Customer Service.
- Item(s) cannot be returned without a CRA number.
- CRA is NOT a shipping number.
- Ship the item(s) to Dell within 5 days of receiving the CRA number at your expense.
- Ship the return item(s) in Copy/Mail BA109 or by completing a shipping form.