TTUHSC Finance and Administration
HomeGeneral ServicesSurplus

How to Surplus

  1. Online Transfer Request
  2. If you need to surplus an item, review your property inventory. If an item is on your inventory, you must initiate an online transfer request.

    Initiate the transfer to:
    Department: General Services Lbk-20116
    Orgn: Surplus Movers Lbk-201175

  3. Surplus Property Pending Transfer
    • Once the transfer is initiated, complete the Cognos report, Surplus Property Pending Transfer.
      1. Located: Public Folders ‎> HSC Finance ‎> Specialized Department Reports ‎> General Services
      2. HINT: Use Internet Explorer as the browser.
  4. Non-inventoried Items
  5. Pick-up / Drop-off
    • If you would like Surplus to pick-up the items from your area, email the completed spreadsheet to or fax to (806) 743-2079.
      • You will be contacted to schedule a time to remove the items.
    • Otherwise, please bring the item(s) to BA085 with the completed paperwork during normal viewing hours.
    • For computers, you may use the Computer Disposal Form (optional).

*IT wants your surplus laptops.

  • DO NOT remove hard drives.