Student Research Week
Poster Request Form
All Abstracts should be in paragraph format. No pictures, no figures, and no works cited will be accepted.
Titles should be no more than 150 words. Abstracts should be no more than 400 words.
- Undergraduate- All undergraduate participants are in this category
- Basic Sciences Junior - Graduate students years 1-2
- Basic Sciences Senior - Graduate students years 3+
- Clinical Sciences Junior - Medical students years 1-2
- Clinical Sciences Senior - Medical students years 3-4
- Post-Doctoral Fellows - All post doctoral participants are in this category (there will only be a 1st and 2nd place award in this category)
- Residents & Clinical Fellows - All Medical Residents and Clinical Fellows
- Best Practices - All students from the Schools of Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, and Pharmacy
- QEP Categories: Appreciation of a Profession and Interprofessional Teamwork
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.