IT Solution Center
Software media for McAfee VirusScan for Windows and Mac are available for purchase. Visit the Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions website at http://www.ttuhsc.edu/it/helpdesk/mcafee_virusscan.aspx for more information and to purchase these software titles.
Windows 7 and Office 2010 for Windows - Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions
Software media for Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate and Office Professional Plus 2010 is available for purchase. Visit the Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions website at http://www.ttuhsc.edu/it/mca for more information and to purchase these software titles.
Welcome to the Information Technology Solution Center! The ITSC caters to HSC faculty, staff, and current students. Below you will find information and forms to better assist you. If you are still having trouble locating the information you need or wish to speak with an IT Solution Center Representative, please contact us at 806.743.1234. The IT Solution Center hours of operations are 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, and is located in Lubbock on the 1st Floor of the Preston Smith Library in Suite 165. The ITSC is also your one-stop solution gateway for telephone and on-site PC support.
The IT Solution Center (ITSC) is comprised of PC support, IT Help desk, and Self-help Solution Center. Each area helps mitigate a number of technological issues, but despite what you need, you can get it in one place whether you call or come in.
*Faculty, staff, and students please see the navigation menu on the left or our FAQ page for specific questions or issues.
The ITSC can help with a variety of technical problems in the following areas:
- With installing and/or configuring TTUHSC Wi-Fi, VPN, e-mail, Barracuda anti-spam firewall, McAfee Virus Scan.
- Setting up TTUHSC e-mail on mobile phone, iPad, or on your computer.
- In buying Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7.
- Changing your password or help with user log-in.
- In purchasing hardware and software products.
- A multitude of other computer or device issues.
Technicians are available on all campuses Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to answer any technical questions or concerns you may have.
Contact information for each campus is as follows:
- Amarillo: (806) 354-5404 firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Paso: (915) 215-4111 email@example.com
- Odessa: (432) 335-5108 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lubbock: (806) 743-1234 ITSolutions@ttuhsc.edu
Educational Media/Audio Visual Equipment Requests
- El Paso - IT Help Desk (915) 215-4111
- Lubbock - Audio Visual Support (806) 743-2288
- Odessa - School of Nursing (432) 335-5150