IT Self-Help Solution CenterThe IT Self-Help Solution Center is the current TTUHSC student's one-stop solution gateway for setting up or configuring mobile devices. Do you have a problem with your personal device like a laptop or mobile phone? Come to the IT Self-Help Solution Center, and one of our staff members will provide guidance on how to fix your current problem, and educate you so you can fix problems down the line. The IT Self-Help Solution Center hour of operations are 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, and is located in Lubbock on the 1st Floor of the Preston Smith Library in Suite 160.
The IT Self-Help Solution Center offers “tutoring style” service, which means the expert will help guide you through the process on how to solve your problem.
They can teach you how to:
- Back up or restore data.
- Set up mobile devices.
- Determine the cause of hardware issues.
- Install operating systems.
- Run virus-cleaning software and update virus software.
- They can also consult on issues as needed, and make product suggestions.
Technicians are available on all campuses Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to answer any technical or computer-related questions or concerns you may have. Contact information for each campus is as follows:
- Amarillo: (806) 354-5404 firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Paso: (915) 215-4111 email@example.com
- Odessa: (432) 335-5108 firstname.lastname@example.org