Wireless network or WiFi connectivity is available throughout most TTUHSC campuses,
including Lubbock, and is accessible by staff, faculty and student of TTUHSC. The
TTUHSC WiFi connection can be installed on any PC equipped with a wireless network
To create a connection to the TTUHSC WiFi network on Windows XP, Click Here for instructions.
To create a connection to the TTUHSC WiFi network on Mac OS X, Click Here for instructions.
To create a connection to the TTUHSC WiFi network on WIndows Vista or Windows 7:
- Ensure you have an existing connection the the Internet and click the following link:
- Click the Run button in the File Download - Security Warning window.
- Click the Run button in the Internet Explorer - Security Warning window.
- If a User Account Control window appears, click the Yes button.
- Click OK in the Windows Script Host window.
- Click the "Additional information is needed to connect HSC-AIR." message in the Windows
- Enter your eRaider Username and Password, then click OK in the Windows Security window.