Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (MEES)
Welcome to the Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (MEES) (formerly Microsoft
Campus Agreement) web site for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
This site contains information regarding TTUHSC Site License Agreement with Microsoft.
It provides select Microsoft software to all students, faculty and staff of the TTUHSC
for personal use. This agreement encompasses all of the TTUHSC campuses and includes
distance-education students as well.
Most software media is available to download free of charge. Due to licensing changes
in the MEES, newer software titles such as Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate and Office
Professional Plus 2010 are only available on DVD media. The cost for each software
title on DVD media is $10.00 US.
Select Microsoft software is also available to TTUHSC departments for institutional
use through the Texas Tech University System's Site License Agreement with Microsoft.
Please contact the IT Solution Center or submit a STARS work order requesting assistance with your new computer purchases and with any upgrades
or migrations to supported software.
Download Software Media (for personal use)
Downloading software media requires an eRaider login.
- Sign in to your eRaider Account at https://eraider.ttuhsc.edu.
- Select Software Download from the Navigation menu.
- Choose the software media you wish to download.
- Follow the instructions available on each download page.
- You will be required to read, understand, and agree to MEES before downloading the
Purchase Software Media (for personal use)
Purchasing software media requires an eRaider login.
- Visit the IT Media Purchase site at https://www.ttuhsc.edu/it/is/itsolutioncenter/media/purchase.
- Click Log In to purchase and view media in the catalog.
- Sign in using your eRaider username and password.
- If this is your first time to use this system, click View/Edit Your Profile and update your mailing information before proceeding to the catalog.
- Click View The Media Catalog to view media in the catalog.
- Choose the software you wish to add to your cart.
- Click User Options at anytime to return to IT Media Purchase welcome page.
- Please read carefully all information regarding use and limitations of select software
- Follow the instructions on each page to complete the checkout process.
- You will be required to read, understand, and agree to MEES before purchasing software
media. MEES limits the purchase of one software media per person per year.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING WINDOWS 7
- All Windows operating systems offered through MEES are upgrade versions only and require
a valid pre-existing Windows operating system license that qualifies for an upgrade.
- The upgrade bit type (32 bit or 64 bit) must match the bit type of the pre-existing
Windows operating system.
- To determine which bit type is needed:
- Click the Start Button.
- Right click My Computer or Computer (depending on the version) from the Start menu
and choose Properties.
- A window will open displaying basic information about your computer. The bit type
may be displayed under the Windows or System section. If no bit type is noted, the
installed bit type is 32 bit.