Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (MEES)
Campus agreement includes the following platform of products:
- Microsoft Office Professional Editions
- Microsoft Office Macintosh Editions
- Microsoft Windows Upgrades
- Microsoft BackOffice Server Client Access License (CAL)
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional Edition
The Microsoft Campus Agreement software can be obtained by either:
There will be a slight fee of $10 per CD* plus tax (*some packages contain more than
one CD) for duplication cost recovery.
Students may purchase CDs of Office and FrontPage only. Windows upgrades and Visual
Studio may be distributed to students only by download via the server.
The student version of Office 2000 requires you to register your copy on-line, by
phone, by e-mail, or by postal mail. You will be prompted to do so and given instructions
when you run the software for the first time. You may skip this step if you wish,
but the software will only run 50 times before requiring you to register before allowing
you to continue.
Here are a few rules related to the Campus Agreement:
- Keep the special product key in a safe, secure place.
- Do not call Microsoft for technical support. Campus Agreement does not include technical
- Do not disclose the special product keys to anyone.
- Do not loan or give your friends or relatives your CD's to install on their computer.
This is a direct violation of the agreement, and you could be held personally liable.