OU Campus Content Management System
To edit a page in OU Campus, you must first request an account in the OU Campus system, AND you must be given access to the specific webpage or directory.
There are two ways to access a page:
- log in directly to the live/published webpage via the Direct Edit Link, which is the Copyright symbol in the footer OR
- after you are already logged in to OU Campus, navigate the folder structure to the desired page.
Note: If you do not already have access to a certain webpage you will not be able to log in to the page, or navigate through its folder structure.
Edit a page by logging in to OU Campus
- Navigate to the live/published webpage you wish to edit, and click on the Copyright symbol in the footer, which serves as the DirectEdit link.
- Login using your eRaider credentials.
- Select a page action to Edit, Publish, Schedule, or Submit for Approval.
The layout and menu options may look different depending on user permission level. Learn more about page actions, how to navigate the OU Campus Interface, and editing pages using the WYSIWYG editor.