Luminis Content Management System
In order to migrate pages that have already been transferred to the new template, you will need to work with Dreamweaver and Site Studio.
- Use your eRaider to login to Site Studio at: https://lcms.ttu.edu/lcms.
- Navigate to the WebView where the new file should be located.
Create the new page
- In the WebView click on New Document in the Folder Actions menu.
Name: the name of the file as it appears on tyler with 2 exceptions
- No extension (.aspx)
- All lowercase
- passwordTips.aspx would just be passwordtips
- Title: Should be whatever is inside the <h1> </h1> tags
- Click on Next
Choose the appropriate Layout
- The default page in the root of the site should be the only tier2
- tier3_department_genericParent is for pages under a subsite
- tier3_department is for all other sub pages
- Click on Finish & Edit
- From Dreamweaver's codeview, copy everything in the editible content region starting after the closing </h1> tag.
- In Site Studio switch to the Source View tab and paste the content that was copied from Dreamweaver.
- Click on Save to save the page to LCMS.
- In Site Studio select the View link next to the newly created file.
Note: Paths to all files are case sensitive so all files and folders that get created should use all lowercase letters. Example: /IT/ActiveDirectory/passwordTips.aspx will change to /it/activedirectory/passwordtips.aspx
- View the file you want to migrate.
- Run Validation on the code in the page and fix any errors.
- Save the page to your local view, in case you need it later.
- After creating a page in Site Studio you will need to copy everything in the editible content region starting after the closing </h1> tag.
- If you checked any files out, make sure to check them back in or undo the check-out.