Microsoft Campus Agreement
Licensing Notes for Faculty and Staff
Campus agreement includes the following platform of products:
- Microsoft Office Professional Editions
- Microsoft Office Macintosh Editions
- Microsoft Windows Upgrades
- Microsoft BackOffice Server Client Access License (CAL)
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional Edition
The Microsoft Campus Agreement software can be obtained by either:
- Sign in to your eRaider Account at https://eraider.ttuhsc.edu
- Purchasing CD's from
- TTUHSC IT Solutions Center
- High Tech Computer Store
There will be a slight fee per CD* plus tax (*some packages contain more than one CD) for duplication cost recovery.
HSC employees (Faculty/Staff) may purchase disks of any of these products or they may download them from the server. In addition, Microsoft allows one copy of the licensed software to be installed on an employee's home or portable computer. This copy may be used only for work-related purposes.
Here are a few rules related to the Campus Agreement:
- Keep the special product key in a safe, secure place.
- Do not give Faculty/Staff versions of the software to students.
- Do not copy CDs for students under any circumstances.
- Do not call Microsoft for technical support. Campus Agreement does not include technical support.
- Do not disclose the special product keys to anyone.
- Do not loan or give your friends or relatives your CDs to install on their computer. This is a direct violation of the agreement, and you could be held personally liable.