TTUHSC IT Policies
- An e-Commerce Service request must be submitted for all e-Commerce applications. A request form may be obtained by contacting Information Technology.
- All e-Commerce service requests and applications must be approved by the Associate Vice President for Information Services, Accounting Servcies, and Institutional Compliance (if applicable).
- All e-Commerce applications must utilize the Texas Tech University System eCommerce framework.
- All TTUHSC web pages that access the Texas Tech University System e-Commerce framework must be hosted in the central Data Center and will undergo periodic PCI compliance scanning.
- The development of all e-Commerce applications will follow the applicable guidelines outlined in Policies 1.4.20 and 9.5.
- The requesting department may develop the application to the point of integrating it with the e-Commerce framework. However, only Information Technology personnel may perform the work of integrating the application with the Texas Tech University System e-Commerce framework.