Information Technology Project Management Office
This page contains a list of Project Management-related links.
- Use this website to attribute time to projects
Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- ITPMO has implemented DIR's framework to provide a consistent method to document and review project information.
- ITPMO establishes non-DIR project management practices based on the PMBOK
Texas Administrative Code (TAC)
- TTUHSC is required to develop documented and repeatable project management practices per TAC; TAC is a compilation of all state agency rules in Texas.
- After you have initiated a project, go here to see the list of documents required for your project.
- The Budget Estimate, PERT, and other documents can be found here. Note: when using SharePoint, type ttuhsc\your eRaider (no spaces) when asked for your credentials.