Definition of Infrastructure Assurance:
Infrastructure assurance protects and defends information and information systems by ensuring their integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation as well as enforcing policy.
Risk Assessment 2011
- 2011 Training Agenda
- Risk Assessment Roles & Responsibilities
- ISAAC-S Process
- ISAAC-S Questions Workbook
- HIPAA Questions
- PCI Questions
Risk Assessment Timeline:
- Training conducted the week of May 24,
- Assessments completed by July 15, 2011,
- Review and analysis by Security, Infrastructure and Assurance by fall 2011, and
- Meetings scheduled with individual information owners by calendar year end 2011.
Risk Assessment Program Link: