PaperCut Printing for Laptops [Lubbock only]
- You must be physically on the Lubbock campus to setup or print.
- Your laptop must already be connected to the HSC-AIR wireless network, NOT the Guest network
- Need help with PaperCut? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806.743.6478 (9-5 Central Time M-F)
- Black and white printing is $0.10 per page.
- Color printing is not available from personal laptops. Visit a TTUHSC library for color printing.
- No discount for duplex
- No BYOP (bring your own paper)
- Cash or Check - at any TTUHSC library Circulation Desk
- Credit or Debit Card - use the Pay Online link on the libraries home page. $5.00 minimum purchase.
- IMPORTANT - credit and debit cards are human-processed. Off-hours transactions may require up to 48 hours to credit your PaperCut account.
- Refunds will be issued for printer errors only. Users must surrender the incorrect printouts.
- No refunds for user errors (e.g. intended to print landscape but instead printed portrait.)
- No refunds of unused printing credit, but users can self-service transfer unused printing credit to another PaperCut account at any time using the built-in Transfers feature.
- 1. On your laptop: Login to PaperCut with your eRaider to create or confirm your account.
- 2. On your laptop: Download and install the StarterPak for your computer using these icon links:
- 3. On your smartphone: Tap, click or scan the QR Code below and bookmark the PaperCut Mobile Release app:
- the virtual printer on your laptop will automatically be named as follows:
- Windows laptops - Library-Virtual
- Mac laptops - Library Printers
- Synergistics Center
- ACB - 2nd floor West
- Library room 230
- Library LRC counter
- Library circulation counter
Need help? Contact Library I.T.
voice 806.743.6478 -OR- email@example.com