PaperCut Web Print
Printing from your laptop to TTUHSC library printers is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Login with eRaider to your home library's PaperCut to create or confirm your account
Note - These links function only on-campus
- For your convenience, bookmark your home library's PaperCut
- Purchase printing credit at your home library's Circulation desk (cash or check only)
2. Save your document as an Adobe PDF
PaperCut Web Print accepts only Adobe PDF. Save a copy of your original document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pictures, etc) as an Adobe PDF:
- If you are wish to print only selected pages, make your page selections before saving your PDF.
- Before printing, view your PDF to ensure it looks exactly as you wish the printed copies to look.
- Windows users may need to download and install a free PDF creation package, such as PrimoPDF
- Mac OS X already has the built-in ability to save-to-PDF.
Login to PaperCut Web Print, upload your PDF and print
Need help? Contact Library I.T. at either 806.743.2220 or email@example.com