Problems downloading? Get help here.
What is my IP address?
Click here to view your current IP address. (Note - your IP address may change frequently)
Macintosh Web Browsers and PDF documents
PDF handling varies widely among web browsers on the Mac:
- Apple Safari
- Most PDF's will display properly
- Some PDF's from complex servers (e.g. CINAHL) must be manually downloaded (see screen shot)
- Google Chrome
- PDF's display inline (bulit-in viewer)
- Mozilla FireFox
- FireFox 19 and newer - PDF's display inline.
- FireFox 18 and older - PDF's must be downloaded, then opened with a PDF reader.
- Downloaded PDF's may be missing the .pdf extension. Add the extension manually.