Downloads and Tools
Problems downloading? Get help here.
Full Desktop Install
|Download v6 for Windows||Download v6 for Mac|
Cite While You Write
|Download for Windows||Download for Mac|
|Not included in the TTUHSC subscription.|
Write 'N Cite
|Download v4 for Windows||Download v4 for Mac|
|Download Windows Installer |
- OR -
Download FireFox Add-On
Refworks iPad app
What is my IP address?
Click here to view your current IP address. (Note - your IP address may change frequently)
Macintosh Web Browsers and PDF documentsPDF handling varies widely among web browsers on the Mac:
- Apple Safari
- Most PDF's will display properly
- Some PDF's from complex servers (e.g. CINAHL) must be manually downloaded (see screen shot)
- Google Chrome
- PDF's display inline (bulit-in viewer)
- Mozilla FireFox
- FireFox 19 and newer - PDF's display inline.
- FireFox 18 and older - PDF's must be downloaded, then opened with a PDF reader.
- Downloaded PDF's may be missing the .pdf extension. Add the extension manually.