Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
Specializing in Primary Care and Management of Chronic Diseases
Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center serving Lubbock and surrounding areas. Our Nurse Managed Center specializes in primary care and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension and obesity for all ages. Care services are provided by Nurse Practitioners.
The mission of the Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center is to provide access to comprehensive health services to those in need, to reduce or eliminate health disparities among high risk populations, and to integratestudent clinical experiences and faculty practice in effective delivery of health care services.
Special Healthcare services offered:
- Primary Care (Clinic / Urgent Care Services)
- Diabetes & Wellness Education
- Prenatal Care
- Behavioral Health
- Senior House Calls
- Prescription Assistance
- Outreach & Enrollment
- Care Management
- Siding Fee Scale available based on income
- Commercial Insurance, HMOs PPOs
- Self pay
We offer transportation to patients who cannot make their appointment at The Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center.
Criteria for Transportation Services
- Must be an established patient at Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
- Must have no means of transportation
- Minor children must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian for transport; Car seats and booster chairs are required. It is the responsibility of the parent/ guardian to meet state and federal requirements
For more information please call 806.743.9355, 2-3 days prior to your scheduled appointment to inquire about transportation availability.