Ronald Gibbons, M.D.
Faculty » Nephrology
Ronald Gibbons, MD, MBA, FACP, FASN
Master Clinician Educator, IM Clerkship
Subspecialty: Nephrology and Hypertension
Administrative Office: 432-335-5250
Patient Appointments / Odessa:
- Fellowship Training: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Residency Training: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Medical School: University Of The West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences, Jamaica and Barbados
- Undergraduate School: Cambridge University, London
Presentations and Publications:
- Gibbons R, Borkowski B, Sabnani I: A case of Metastatic Cystosarcoma Phyllodes. Submitted to ACP Associates Competition Nov 2002
- World Transplant Congress 2006, Successful Treatment of BK Virus Associated Nephropathy with Early Use of Cidofovir in Renal Transplantation.
- World Transplant Congress 2006, African-American Race as a Multiplier of Risk in Hepatitis C positive Renal Transplant Recipients.