- Graduate Student / Research Assistant
||1300 S Coulter
Amarillo, TX 79106-1712
Faleh Alqahtani completed his Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from King Saud University,
Saudi Arabia in 2011. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as
a PhD student in January 2014. Faleh is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Ulrich Bickel with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- BPharm: King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 2011
- Podium Presentation: Faleh Alqahtani, Raktima Battacharya, Ekram Ahmed Chopwdhury, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. "Refining
the method of studying BBB permeability of [13C] sucrose and the evaluation of BBB integrity under different anesthetic agents".
Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy Amarillo, TX; June 2017.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Raktima Bhattacharya, Reza Mehvar and Ulrich Bickel. "Intracereberal
Microdialysis Technique for comparing [14C] Sucrose and [13C] Sucrose in Mouse Brain." American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Denver,
CO; November 2016.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. “Microdialysis Technique for
Measuring [13C12] Sucrose and Metabolites in Brain Extracellular Fluid.” Fifteenth Annual Research
Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2016.
- Faleh Alqahtani, Jee Hyun Park, Raktima Bhattacharya, Ulrich Bickel. "Isolation of Human Tumor Xenografts
from Mouse Brain". Fourteenth Annual School of Pharmacy Research Days, TTUHSC, Amarillo,
TX; June 2015.
- 09/21/2016 "Targeted Delivery of Nf-kB Decoy by Using TCR Mimics Antibody in Cerebral
Ischemic Stroke" [Oral Qualifying Exam, public presentation]
- 02/10/2016 “Microdialysis Technique for Measuring [13C]Sucrose and Metabolites”
- 05/06/2015 "Isolation of Human Tumor Xenografts from Mouse Brain"
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, 2014-present.
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2014-2016