Behnaz Lahooti completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering (Gas Industries) from the Persian Gulf University, Bushehr, Iran in 2010. She also completed her Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering (Polymer) from the Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran in 2014. Ms. Lahooti joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in January of 2017, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Fakhrul Ahsan with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- MS: Chemical Engineering (Polymer), Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, 2012-2014
- BS: Chemical Engineering (Gas Industries), Persian Gulf University, Bushehr, Iran, 2005-2010
Electrospinning, hydrogel films.
Before Admission to GPPS:
- Behnaz Lahooti, Mohammad Khorram, Gholamreza Karimi, Aliakbar Mohammadi, Amir Emami. Modelling and optimization of the chitosan-based hydrogel films by using central composite design. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, Part A. DOI: 10.1002/jbm.a.35799
- 04/25/2018 "PAH-mimicking tissue chips to elucidate the sex disparity in PAH"
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo - Historian, 2018-2019
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2017 - present