Ahmed Morsy completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy and Biotechnology from the German University, Cairo, Egypt in 2012. He then obtained his Master degree in Pharmaceutical Science from the University of Florida in 2016. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in the fall of 2016, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Paul Trippier with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- MS: Pharmaceutical Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA, 2016
- BS: Pharmacy and Biotechnology, German University, Cairo, Egypt, 2012
Identifying and optimizing neuroprotective compounds for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ahmed Morsy, Nihar Kinarivala, Hezhen Wang, Paul C. Trippier. “Small molecule ABAD inhibitors as a therapeutic strategy in Alzheimer’s Disease”. Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2017.
- Ahmed Morsy, Nihar Kinarivala, Hezhen Wang, Paul C. Trippier. “Small molecule ABAD inhibitors as a therapeutic strategy in Alzheimer’s Disease”. Center of Excellence for Translational Neuroscience and Therapeutics (CTNT), TTUHSC, Lubbock, TX; April 2017.
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2016-present.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, 2016-present.