Behnam Noorani completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Material Engineering from Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran, in 2010, and his Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, in 2014. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in January of 2017, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Ulrich Bickel with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- MS: Biomedical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2014
- BS: Material Engineering, Shahid Bahonar University, Kerman, Iran, 2010
Micro and nanoengineering in medicine; 3D scaffolds for tissue engineering; Drug delivery for the Blood Brain Barrier
- Behnam Noorani, Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Srikumar Krishnamoorthy, Changzue Xu, Ulrich Bickel. "Fabrication and Characterization of 3D-Printed Microvascular Structures Based on Hydrogel for Blood Brain Barrier". Seventeenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2018.
- 05/02/2018 "Fabrication and characterization of 3D-printed microvascular structures based on hydrogel for blood-brain-barrier model"
- Best Poster Presentation, Junior Graduate Students, Seventeenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2018.
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2017-present.