Cynthia Tiongco, OTR, MOT
Assistant Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, MOT Program
2002 Bachelor of Science: Occupational Therapy in Honors Studies - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
2002 Master of Occupational Therapy - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS/ LICENSURE
- Licensed Occupational Therapist - State of Texas (2003)
- Registered Occupational Therapist with National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (2002)
- Handwriting expectations and performance issues
- Occupational therapists as community consultants
- Teacher/ Administrator views of occupational therapy in school settings
- Use of goal attainment scaling for occupational therapy research
Occupational Therapy Intervention on the Antepartum Unit, September 2006, filmed presentation for Health.edu (online training site), Lubbock, TX.
One Piece of the Puzzle: Activities to promote fine motor skills development in school age children, October 2004, Paso Del Norte Association for the Education of Young Children, El Paso, TX.