Mark J. Armstrong PT DPT MS OSC CSCS
Assistant Professor, DPT Program in Physical Therapy
2005 Doctor of Physical Therapy- Creighton University- Omaha, NE
1991 Master of Science, Adult Education- Troy State University, Montgomery, AL
1987 BS, Physical Therapy- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
1980 BA, Psychology- Nyack College- Nyack, NY
BOARD CERTIFICATION/ LICENSURE
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (1994) - APTA
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, CN 922458
- Texas License Physical Therapy (2010)
- Nebraska License Physical Therapy (2005)
- Validation of orthopedic special tests
- Manual therapy efficacy
- Patient adherence and motivation
Book reviews JOSPT
Promoting Legal and Ethical Awareness: A Primer for Health Professionals and Patients,
Scott, R. J Ortho Sports Phys Ther; 2008; 38 (11): 723.
Rehabilitation of the Spine: A Practitioners manual, second edition, Liebenson, C.
J Ortho Sports Phys Ther; 2007; 37 (5): 280-281.