Manuel A. (Tony) Domenech PT DPT Ed.D. OCS FAAOMPT
Associate Professor and Assistant Program Director - Odessa, Doctor Physical Therapy
Regional Dean (Odessa), School of Allied Health Sciences
- 1976 Bachelor of Science: Physical Therapy - University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- 1982 Master of Science: Advance Physical Therapy Orthopedic Tract - Medical College of Virginia, Virginia
Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- 1985 Doctor of Education: Occupational and Adult Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- 1996 Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program - Kaiser Permanente Medical Care
Program, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008 Doctor of Physical Therapy: MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS/ LICENSURE
- PT Orthopedic Board Certified Clinical Specialist, April 10, 1991, #218; Recertification:
May 17, 2010
Oklahoma: #640 Issued: July 12, 1976
Texas: #1157503 Issued: September 30, 2004
- Orthopedic clinical related issues
- Manual Therapy clinical related issues
- Accuracy of diagnostic tools
Domenech, MA, Sizer, PS, Dedrick, GS, et al (2011). The Deep Neck Flexor Endurance Test: Normative
Data Scores in Healthy Adults. PM&R, 3:2, 105-110.
Piva SR, Fitzgerald GK, …Domenech, MA, et al (2009). Associates of Physical Function and Pain in Patients with Patellofemoral
Pain Syndrome, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 90:285-95.
Wright EF, Domenech, MA, Fisher JR Jr. (2000) Usefulness of Posture Training for TMD Patients. Journal of American Dental Association Vol 131
Wright EF, Domenech, MA, Bifano SL (1999). Randomized Clinical Trial Assessing Effect of Postural Exercises
on TMD and Neck Symptoms. J Orofacial Pain, 13 (2): 139, abstact No. 7.
Domenech MA: (Fall 1996). Massage Education and Clinical Use in the United States. Journal of Physical Therapy Education 10:2, 68-72.
Bare AC, McAnaw MB, Pritchard AE, Struebing JG, Smutok M, Christie D, Domenech M, Bare M, Bloodworth M, Seal L (July 1996). “Phonophoretic Delivery of l0% Hydrocortisone
Through the Epidermis as Determined by Serum Cortisol Concentrations", Physical Therapy, 76:7, 738-745.
Domenech MA: (1987) Patient Compliance with Preventive Care Programs and Medical Regimens: A
Review of Important Considerations. USAF Medical Service Digest: Winter 38(l):18-20.
Domenech MA, Payton 0, Hill J, Shukla RK: (1983). Utilization of Physical Therapy Personnel
in One Hospital. Physical Therapy 63:1108-1112.