Troy L. Hooper MPT ATC LAT
Assistant Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Master of Athletic Training Program
1996 Bachelor of Science: Biology – Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX
2001 Master of Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
BOARD CERTIFICATION/ LICENSURE
- Texas License: Athletic Training (1996)
- Texas License: Physical Therapy (2001)
- Board of Certification (BOC) Certified Athletic Trainer (2003)
- Evaluation of spinal motor control strategies
- Effectiveness of different lumbar stabilization rehabilitation techniques
- Reliability and validity of orthopedic diagnostic testing
- Effects of therapeutic modalities on the healing process
Hooper TL, Denton J, McGalliard MK, Brismée JM, Sizer PS. (Submitted). Examination and management of thoracic outlet syndrome: addressing a controversial patient population. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy.
Hooper, TL, Dunn, DM, Props, JE, Bruce, BA, Sawyer, SF, Daniel, JA (2004). The Effects of Graded Forward and Backward Walking on Heart Rate and Oxygen Consumption. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy 34: 65-71.