Joel D. Hubbard Ph.D. MT(ASCP)
- 1976 B.S. Zoology- Texas Tech University- Lubbock, TX
- 1986 Ph.D. Physiology- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center- Lubbock, TX
- Mechanisms of hemopoietic stem cell transplantation as an alternative treatment for
leukemia and myeloma
- The pathology of megaloblastic anemia and newer diagnostic and treatment methods
- Genetic correlation between myeloid leukemias
- The gene markers for osteoarthritis and expression of the COX-2 gene is older arthritic
Hubbard JD. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry, Chapter A0508, Diagnostic Hematology. Wiley & Co., 10, 2000.
Hubbard JD: Monograph: Qualitative Platelet Disorders. Colorado Association of Continuing Medical Laboratory Education. Jan. 2004
Sawyer B, Rice-Spearman L, and Hubbard J: Clinical Laboratory Science: A Profession
With Honors. J. Cl. Lab Sc., 19(3), p139-143, 2006.
Hubbard JD, Rice-Spearman L, Sawyer B: Introducing Clinical Laboratory Science:
CLS Students Help Shape the Future. J. Cl. Lab Sc., 19(4), p206-213, 2006.
Hubbard, JD, Chapter 5, The Erythrocyte. In Shirlyn McKenzie. Hematology. 3nd Ed., Prentice Hall, In press, Spring 2007.
Hubbard, Joel, Chapter 15, Megaloblastic Anemia. In Shirlyn McKenzie. Hematology. 3nd Ed., Prentice Hall, In press, Spring 2007.
Hubbard, JD: Chapter 9, Laboratory Medicine, in Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy: A Clinical Manual. 2nd Ed., Elsevier Publishing, September 2008.