Kevin Ramey PT Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Education for Physical Therapy
- 1991 Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy - University of Texas Health Science
Center, San Antonio
- 2001 Master of Science in Kinesiology - University of North Texas
- 2008 Doctor of Philosophy: Family Consumer Sciences - Texas Tech University
BOARD CERTIFICATION/ LICENSURE
Texas Physical Therapist license - #1077360
- Reliability and Validity of Orthopedics
- Health Care Coding and Business Administration
Ramey K, Fothergil L, Hadley D, Merryman A, Salazar D, Cook C. (2006). Variables associated
with abandoning one's manual therapy approach learned in physical therapy school.
Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, 14:108-117.
Cook C, Ramey K, Hegedus E. Physical therapy exercise intervention based on classification using
the patient response method: A systematic review of the literature. (2006). Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, 13:152-162.
Cook C, Stickley L, Ramey K, Knotts VJ. Variables associted with occupational and physical therapy stroke rehabilitation
utilization and outcomes. (2005). Journal of Allied Health, 34(1): 3-10.
Brueilly K, De Ruyter M, Ramey K. (2004). Guidelines for Physical Therapy Management of Patients with Continuous Regional
Analgesia Techniques. Acute Care Perspective. 13(4): 10-14.
Cook C, Stickley L, Akram N, Benavides Y, Renz C, Ramey K. (2004). Inter-rater reliability of coupling pattern observations of the pathological
lumbar spine: A Pilot Study. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy. 12(4): 192-198.