TTUHSC School of Allied Health Sciences

Speech-Language Pathology


There are two ways in which you may begin work on the master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology:

Admission to the TTUHSC graduate program in speech-language pathology requires proof of an earned Bachelor’s degree in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences or Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders OR completion of required leveling courses (see Out-of-Field Step 1 and Out-of-Field Step 2).  All applicants must have completed at least one course in each of these areas: physical science (e.g., physics, chemistry); life science (e.g., biology, human anatomy and physiology); behavioral/social science (e.g., psychology, sociology, anthropology); and statistics.