The F. Marie Hall SimLife Center offers the following certification courses:
- American Heart Association:
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support*
- First Aid
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support*
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program
Students also have the option to complete an online course from American Heart Association for any discipline (BLS, ACLS, PALS) and utilize the SimLife Center for the skills testing portion.
* For ACLS, PALS, and NRP courses, you must obtain a student manual at least two days prior to class. Also, you will need to complete a pre-test online and bring it with you to class.
* To be eligible for a Re-certification course, you must bring your current certification card with you to class. Also, your current certification needs to be from American Heart Association. Otherwise, you will have to retake the initial course.
For more information, please contact The F. Marie Hall SimLife center at 806.743.2745
For ATCN and ATLS courses, please contact Wendy McNabb 806.775.9315